Macmillan Primary Care Facilitation Team Education Event for non-registered Primary Care colleagues
This course is open to all Care Coordinators, Social Prescribers, Health Care Assistants, GP Assistants, Reception and Admin Teams based in Primary Care, within Kent & Medway, who support weight management, smoking cessation, cancer screening programmes (breast, bowel, and cervical) & health inequalities.
Aim of the event:
• Understanding what cancer prevention means and how to support in Primary Care.
• OneYOU services available for patients and staff – and how to refer.
• Weight Management services how to capture data and refer patients.
• What is HPV and how can we promote the vaccination uptake?
• How does HPV connect to the cervical screening programme?
• Cancer Screening – Breast, Bowel and Cervical – what are they and how to support the uptake in Primary Care.
• Targeted Lung Health Checks in Kent and Medway.
4th April – 09:00 – 16:15 - Howfield Manor, Chartham
3rd May – 09:00 – 16:15 - Salomons Estate, Tunbridge Wells
1st June – 09:00 – 16:15 – Double Tree Hilton, Dartford
13th June – 09:00 – 16:15 – Singleton Environment Centre, Ashford
To request a place on one of the above dates, please complete the attached booking form and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware there will be information sent prior to this event which will need completing before your attendance.
Flyer and booking form below: